As we strive for excellence and elite performance in our workplace and professional careers, pressure is a constant companion. You are invited to the second chapter of a successful unique business summit where sport meets business. Join All Blacks mental skills guru, Gilbert Enoka and Forensic psychiatrist Ceri Evans along with four elite performance sports people: Sophie Pascoe, Steve Hansen, Jimmy Spithill and Eric Murray.
- An exclusive opportunity to hear from four international champions presenting together for the first time.
- Gain tools and confidence to implement the lessons from these champions and the business skills to stand out from your competition.
- Developing the understanding of having the right people and structures to perform under pressure.
- An exclusive interactive development event which will provide a framework of thinking for teams and business decision-makers to perform at high levels within the business environment.
- An opportunity to invest in the people who are integral to your business success.